LIBRARY MEETING ROOMS
Each branch of the Mobile Public Library, except Theodore Oaks, has a meeting room which is available for public use.
- West Regional Branch: 251-340-8565
capacity 200, includes a small galley kitchen with a refrigerator and microwave
- Ben May Main Library: 251-208-7075
Bernheim Hall: capacity approx. 230, with stage and balcony area
Armbrecht/Briskman Meeting room: capacity 60, includes galley kitchen with refrigerator and microwave
- Moorer Branch: 251-470-7770
- Parkway Branch: 251-470-7766
- Saraland Library: 251-675-6879
- Toulminville: 251-438-7075
Main meeting room: capacity 140, includes a small galley kitchen with a refrigerator and microwave
Conference room: capacity 6-10
- Semmes: 251-645-6840
Conference room: capacity 12
Main meeting room: capacity 60.
Arrangements must be made directly with the branch whose room you wish to use. You are welcome to come in and look at the facility to determine whether or not it is appropriate for your meeting.
The library welcomes the use of its meeting rooms by nonprofit businesses, groups, and organizations.
Print and fillout an Application.
- Meetings for commercial purposes such as soliciting business or selling or promoting a product or service are not allowed.
- Meetings for personal celebrations or ceremonies such as birthday and anniversary parties, weddings, or funerals are not allowed.
- Meetings which may interfere with the function of the library because of noise or any other factor are not allowed.