Tax Resources

My Free Taxes with United Way

United Way partners with H&R Block to help people easily and accurately file both their federal and state taxes through MyFreeTaxes™

  • MyFreeTaxes is completely free for households who earned less than $66,000 in 2017 — whether you file in multiple states, work freelance or a side gig, or earn investment income.
  • MyFreeTaxes is mobile optimized so anyone can access MyFreeTaxes from their computer, tablet, or smart phone.
  • Most filers complete their taxes in less than an hour.
  • If you have questions, IRS-certified specialists are ready to solve any tax conundrum.

Would you prefer in person help with you return? Make an appointment with a certified volunteer. Call 2-1-1 or search the database for a tax preparation site near you.

The IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) and the Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) programs offer free tax help for taxpayers who qualify.